Our “SUPER DUTY” flared bottom straight ladder is built for everyday commercial use in the toughest of environments. If you have weight or durability concerns this is the ladder for you, the last brand orchard ladder you will ever buy!
- Developed and intended for everyday heavy commercial orchard use
- Available in sizes 12’ – 20′ in length, custom sizes of less than 20’ available by request
- Ladder rails are a full 3″ wide with added reinforcement beads for added strength and rounded edges for worker comfort
- All stepping is a full 3″ and have a non-skid design with extra wear ridges for added strength and longevity
- Lower longer steps are even tougher with even more wear ridges plus the addition of a reinforced rib for maximum strength at the weakest points
- All Strathmore brand orchard ladders are manufactured in Strathmore, CA. USA
- Wide base and flared design promote safe use and stability by forcing the climber to the center of the ladder as they go higher
- Bilingual safety & use labeling
- Special purpose ladder, 300 lbs. max load
Why should I buy a Strathmore Ladder?
Whether you’re a large commercial user or a homeowner with a few fruit trees in the backyard you will be glad you bought a Strathmore Ladder. 100% US sourced materials, US made, we don’t cut corners at the expense of quality. Our ladders are comfortable, durable, and stable. The time tested designs will provide you unequaled longevity. Simply put they are built to better, built to be the best.
200 SERIES SUPER DUTY
|212SD||12 FT.||11′ 6″||7′ 7″||22 LBS||30″|
|214SD||14 FT.||13′ 5″||9′ 5″||25 LBS||30″|
|216SD||16 FT.||15′ 5″||11′ 5″||28 LBS||30″|
|218SD||18 FT.||17′ 4″||13′ 4″||31 LBS||30″|
|220SD||20 FT.||19′ 2″||15′ 2″||34 LBS||30″|
*HOTL Ladder height when opened or leaned to the steps being in the level position.
**HSSL Highest safe standing point when ladder opened to level. Please see safety and use guidelines for more information.
Any orchard use application where the ladder can be leaned into the tree for support. Also often referred to as a grove ladder, it is most commonly used for citrus, olive, and apple harvesting.
- Fruit Picking
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Thinning
- Custom Vinyl labeling available with bar code capability.
- Non-sequential metal stamp impression marking from 7 – 10 digits to help indentify your valued ladders in case of theft.
- Additional bracing or reinforcement where needed, tell us how we can help!
- Add red safety step to all three (3) top steps on any new ladder.
All information based on specifications available at the time of publishing and are subject to modification or change without notice. Please contact us for specifications on other special order sizes or models not currently listed.
*All measurements are approximate and are rounded to the nearest whole number.
**Does not account for penetration of the turf or soil. For more information regarding our recommended safe standing level please visit our Safety page.