Our “CONTRACTOR” tripod orchard ladders are constructed using the same heavy duty components as our popular “SUPER DUTY” series but with a few less features and sizes available. Built with cost in mind they pack heavy duty quality at an affordable price. The last brand orchard ladder you will ever buy!
- Developed with the large commercial user in mind, suitable for everyday orchard use
- Available in sizes 8’ – 12’ in length
- Ladder rails are a full 3″ wide with added reinforcement beads for added strength and rounded edges for worker comfort
- All stepping is a full 3″ and have a non-skid design with extra wear ridges for added strength and longevity
- Lower step is even tougher with even more wear ridges plus the addition of a reinforced rib for maximum strength at the weakest point
- Extra strong pole tube has a 1.765″ O.D.
- All Strathmore ladders are manufactured in Strathmore, CA. USA
- Wide base and flared design promote safe use and stability by forcing the climber to the center of the ladder as they go higher
- Bilingual safety & use labeling
- Special purpose ladder, 300 lbs. max load
Why should I buy a Strathmore Ladder?
Whether you’re a large commercial user or a homeowner with a few fruit trees in the backyard you will be glad you bought a Strathmore Ladder. 100% US sourced materials, US made, we don’t cut corners at the expense of quality. Our ladders are comfortable, durable, and stable. The time tested designs will provide you unequaled longevity. Simply put they are built to better, built to be the best.
100 SERIES CONTRACTOR
|108CT||8 FT.||7′ 8″||3′ 9″||19 LBS||39″|
|109CT||9 FT.||8′ 7″||4′ 9″||21 LBS||43″|
|110CT||10 FT.||9′ 7″||5′ 8″||28 LBS||46″|
|111CT||11 FT.||10′ 6″||6′ 7″||30 LBS||50″|
|112CT||12 FT.||11′ 6″||7′ 7″||32 LBS||52″|
*HOTL Ladder height when opened or leaned to the steps being in the level position.
**HSSL Highest safe standing point when ladder opened to level. Please see safety and use guidelines for more information.
All information based on specifications available at the time of publishing and are subject to modification or change without notice. Please contact us for specifications on other special order sizes or models not currently listed.
*All measurements are approximate and are rounded to the nearest whole number.
**Does not account for penetration of the turf or soil. For more information regarding our recommended safe standing level please visit our Safety page.